Monday, July 30, 2007

Getting Ready for Baby

Getting ready to have a baby at the house again is a lot of work. Since we didn't think that we would be able to have another baby we are pretty much starting from scratch. I have been looking for a red crib for months and have had no luck. Finally on Saturday as I was driving by a garage sell I saw an immaculate white crib for $30, so I thought it would be very easy to paint a crib red. The baby's room was already blue from Kamrin, so it wouldn't need to be painted. I found a pottery barn crib set that is red, white, and different shades of blue for about $40 dollars on ebay. Hopefully it will come together nicely. The hard part now is moving the girls upstairs into the playroom. Then, I can begin the work on the baby's room. Good thing I have six more weeks to finish!!!

No comments: