Thursday, July 26, 2007

I'm hooked now!!

Okay, this whole digital scrapbooking thing just might get me in trouble. I have a whole scrapbooking room full of paper, ribbon, etc..... Now it is so much easier just to keep them on the computer. And it seems quite a bit cheaper, actually. I do have to take it slow I have decided and just play with it for now. It really would be a waste to stop using all of the other things that I have collected over the years. However,Josh is talking the scouts down the Main Salmon next week for eight days and as soon as I get the baby's room done, I know what I will be doing!! It will be my own little vacation, just me and photoshop!! So here is my next layout. A little better than the last, but I do have a long way to go! Okay. Never mind with the page, blogger hates uploading my pictures and the blogger employee is very slow to answer with help. I will post it when I can!

No comments: