Monday, July 2, 2007

Things that make you smile

Kamrin in Zions National Park.
BSU winning the fiesta bowl in the best game ever!
Kelsie and Josh on the Salmon River.
Kelsie hunting with her dad.
Kelsie's first day of pre-school.


Josh & the girls by Salmon dam.
The girls watching the angel Moroni being put on the temple.



Today I was burning photos onto cd's to free up some room on my computer. This project ended up taking a much larger part of the day than I anticipated because I found lots of pictures that I had forgotten about. It has definitely made me realize that kids grow up so fast. I cannot believe that Kelsie is almost six and Kamrin 3. It seems just like yesterday that they were born. Anyway, I thought that I would share some of the pictures that brought back some good memories.


No comments: