Monday, August 27, 2007

Packing the Bag for Baby

My friend Stefanie threw me a small baby shower on Friday night with my family and a few friends. It was so nice to see some of my old roomies and good friends and family. Well I got a diaper bag as a gift and I hadn't purchased one yet. (The old pink one wasn't going to cut it anymore.)
The girls were bored on Sunday evening, so I decided that we could pack the diaper bag with all of the things that we would need to bring the baby home from the hospital.
They picked out a small sleeper, a onsie, blanket, and some socks. They really enjoy being a part of getting ready for the baby. They have spent a lot of time putting things away in the nursery and helped wash and fold his clothes. Now, I think that we are all at the "waiting patiently for him to come stage."

No comments: