Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Winter Wonderland

We have gotten a ton of snow today. This is the first real snowstorm that we have had in such a long time. It seems as if we get so much less snow here than I was used to growing up. It has snowed lightly all day long and I bet we have at least 4 inched built up by now. It has been the perfect type of snow storm without wind and the snow just falls lightly all day long. The girls couldn't stand watching it from the inside any longer and put all of their warm clothes on and headed outside. I took a few pictures of them making snow angels and just having a good time out in the snow.




2 comments:

Laurie said...

Yeah!!!! It finally snowed! I want more though! It's not enough. I agree, I think it snowed alot more when we were younger. I miss it! Have tons of fun and stay warm!!

Anonymous said...

I think that it is funny that I was saposed to move to where there is a lot of snow and we have nothing and you have it all. I wish my boys were there to play in it all.