Wednesday, January 16, 2008

A Little Bit of Politics....


I love Political Science. I minored in it in college and would have majored in in, but it wasn't a practical choice for my family. My ideal job would be somewhere in Washington D.C. working for a senator, representative, political campaign, etc.. you get the point. Well, I have been particularly interested lately because the presidential election is this year. This election year is pretty unique. There is a woman,




a black man,




and a Mormon,


all running for president. It's definitely a unique year. So, it is pretty important that you vote. Our country really needs someone that can put our country together again and unite us. It is so hard to see all the tension that exists in our country. Anyway there are lots of places that you can go to read about the different political views of each candidate. The Internet has made it very easy to gather information on specific candidates. Here are a few:

Anyway, I won't bore you any longer with my rambling. I just wanted to give you something to think about.

P.S. The whole religion issue in this election is getting pretty old, but has also given our church many missionary opportunities which is good. I did find one really good article.
I thought that some of you might also like it.

No comments: