Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Family Christmas Party

We went bowling on Saturday for Josh's family Christmas Party.

His parents reserved the whole bowling alley just for our family and we filled the entire place. Josh was not there because we sent him away on a hunting trip that we got him for Christmas so it was just me, Kels, Kam, and Kyler.


Kelsie was so silly. Her pants were too big and she would pull them up as she was bowling. I got it on video with my camera. ( Sorry it's sideways. I don't know how to turn it.)


Kamrin was also silly. She would run towards me yelling that she got one point every time she threw the ball and it inched it's way to the pins.

We had a fun time bowling and finished off the afternoon with some lunch from Tomato's. Thank You Grandma and Grandpa Barnes!!

No comments: