Monday, March 3, 2008

Journaling

Okay, if any of you are like me it is hard to keep a good journal consistently. Awhile ago I found something that will help me with this. Because I am a visual person and enjoy the computer I have been able to keep up with events that should be in a journal better than I have ever been able to before through my blog. So I found the perfect solution. It's called blurp. This website has software that you download to your computer and transfer your blog, photos and all to the software, e-mail it to them, and they print you a nice book. They come in all sizes and prices, depending on how fancy you want to get, there should be an option to fit most budgets. You get to edit it and make it look just the way that you want before you send it. I just sent my first volume to be printed so we will see what it turns out like. Hopefully good so that I will have a solution to my journal writing problem!

No comments: