I've been tagged twice and haven't done it so I'll do them both here now.
First, I was tagged by STEF:
A. The Rules are posted at the beginning. B. Each player answers about themselves. C. At the end of the post, the player tags 5 people, posts their names, and goes to their blogs letting them know they've been tagged.
5 Things I Was Doing 10 Years Ago:
1. I was a junior in high school. Living life and enjoy every minute of it!
2. Busy competition season with my dance studio!
3. Preparing to take ACT and decide what to do for college.
4. Attending Seminary.
5 Things On My To-Do List Today:
1. Do exercise video
2. Get ready for dance practice
3. Do laundry
4. Do some cleaning
5. Prepare for mutual.
5 Snacks I Enjoy:
1. Ice cream
2. Dark chocolate especially with raspberries!
4. Chips and Salsa
5. Veggies with dip of course
5 Things I'd Do if I Were a Billionaire:
1. Help others with it.(Help nieces, nephews,bro, and sisters go to college, etc.)
2. Travel, Travel, Travel!
3. Pay off house, car, etc.
4. Buy a Truck!
5. Invest so that it lasts me a very,very long time!
3 Bad Habits:
1. I bit my nails . To solve that problem I have acrylic nails. No more biting!!
2. I have a hard time saying no. I am infamous for taking on too much just bacause I can't say no. This leads me to get stressed out.... you see the cycle right?
3. I procrastinate! How I ever completed my term paper (that I knew I'd have to do two years earlier) to get my BA in two days I'll never know, but I did it and passed with flying colors.
5 Jobs I've Had:
1. Cranney Farms- soil and tissue sampler, GPS helper.
2. Ag Air- Filled farm spray planes with the chemicals to spray on fields.
3. Target- worst job ever. I like shopping at Target, but hated working there. I only lasted four months. Crappy management.
4.Magic Valley Regional Medical Center- first the food service department and the onto xray reception, then to xray scheduling-radiologist assistant.
5. Idaho Department of Corrections-worked with felons, enough said. I did however love this job, it was just time to be a stay at home mom and care for my kids!
5 Things You Probably Don't Know About Me
1. I love to do things outside, I know my husband thinks that I am a baby about it, but I love the outdoors. I just love to be clean also. I have no problem going anywhere as long as I can shower or bathe in a reasonable amount of time.
2.I really like to read. In fact, I can read pretty quickly. Thank goodness because I don't get to do it as often as I would like.
3. My degree is in Bio-social Criminology. Pretty Fancy sounding, huh?
4. I have to be busy all of the time. If I'm not doing something I'll go crazy. I can't really watch TV unless I'm doing something else at the same time.
5. I cry during movies and sad TV shows, ok and sometimes church. Anyone who's watched a movie with me knows that, but that's all that I have. Just ask Josh what happens when I watch 8 seconds. It's a good laugh between him and some of his friends.
I was also tagged by Laurie.
I get to list six unimportant things/habits/quirks about myself. (And believe me, these are very unimportant things but they are definately about me!)
1. I am obsessed with vacuuming. I vacuum more than once a day and have been known to vacuum in the wee hours of the morning. I have a family of very heavy sleepers. If I know people are coming I vacuum. If I'm bored I vacuum. I even vacuum my car a few times a week. This gas station in town has awesome vacuums!
2. I love McDonalds chocolate chip cookies. Not much for gourmet but oh so good and oh so cheap! (3/$1.00) We find ourselves going to the drive through occasionally to get these yummy cookies!!
3. I always have a candle burning at my house. I light in when I wake up and put it out when I go to sleep. I only like Salt City candles, so the local rep here loves me. Burning this much only uses about 1 and a half candles a month. So, it's really not that expensive of a habit and my house always smells good!
4. I don't like to wear shoes (or socks). I get the mail, even in the winter, in bare feet. I feed the dogs in bare feet. Nothing bothers them not even snow, rain, rocks, dirt, cold, heat, you get the point.... I think that it is because they are so calloused from dancing en pointe for so long. (I do wear shoes in public though)
5. I can't stand country music. It gives me a headache. It is too depressing. I just don't like it. This causes many fights with my husband in the car. The only exception is Johnny Cash, I like his voice.
6. I have a list of places that I want to visit before I die. Most of them will have to wait for the future when there are no kids at home, but I have been able to travel to a few of them. Poland, Prague, London, Scotland, Costa Rica, Martha's Vineyard, Boston, California, Florida, Oregon, etc. There are 150 items located in various places on the list all over the world and I've already seen 43 of them.
Okay, now I tag anyone who would like to do this. Amber, Brandi, Ashley, anyone (I don't even know if 6 people read this). It's actually pretty fun to think about your answers.
Here are the rules:
* Link to the person that tagged you.
* Post the rules on your blog.
* Share 6 non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
* Tag 6 random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
* Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.