Friday, December 21, 2007

The Crazy Holidays!!

Well, it has been a long time since I have posted. It seems as if I have nothing to talk about. We have been crazy busy around here, so I am not sure if I really have nothing to say or that I am so busy that I have no time to actually sit down!! The past two weeks have been filled with a Christmas party for the dance team, five December performances, Kelsie's school party, Young Women New Beginnings, Christmas Shopping, and making some homemade gifts. Me and Kyler did take a much needed trip to Utah by ourselves last weekend. We dip homemade chocolates every year with Josh's mom and sisters. It is a lot of fun, yet a lot of hard work. We came home with a couple hundred chocolate covered cherries, almond balls, and mints. We stayed an extra day so that we could stay out late shopping in Layton on Saturday. Kyler and I were able to get all of our shopping done so that we could relax this weekend. We also found an awesome place to eat, Costa Azul. It is similar to cafe rio. We don't really have a place like that here and I love them. I ended up eating at Bajio's, Costa Azul, and Cafe rio.
Josh and I just returned from Logan where we went to Josh's good friend Cameron's wedding. We were almost late because of a wreck. We were on the interstate at a stand still for more than an hour between Snowville and Tremonten. It was frustrating. Anyway I hope all is well with everyone and I hope you are all ready for the Holidays!!

No comments: