Monday, September 26, 2011

{What Matters Most....}

The girls and I were browsing on YouTube this evening and found a mormon message that we really liked. Short, to the point and very powerful. I think that you will like it too:



A few weeks ago we had the opportunity to take some family pictures. This time the pictures meant a little more to us than usual. I wanted the kids to be able to have these pictures of our family and especially their dad as he goes through chemotherapy, radiation, and surgery over the next few months. We had a great time together taking these pictures.
Throughout this whole experience I think that Josh and I along with our kids have been able to learn how important family relationships are and begin to find ways to strengthen them. We have also learned how important it is to share with those that we love how much we do love them, instead of just assuming that they know so. It seems as though we fill our everyday lives with so much stuff that sometimes we forget to take time for those that we love.

I am so glad that the church has put out these mormon messages.....they sure are a good reminder for me.




1 comment:

**nicke... said...

Heather, i just heard yesterday about Josh! i am so sorry and want you to know i am thinking about your family and am praying for all of you especially josh! give me a call at anytime if you need anything and i will be calling you!!!