Monday, September 26, 2011

{Kyler is 4!}

I can't believe that my baby is 4! He is such a sweet spirit and we love having him in our home. If you can't tell from the following picture...he pretty much rules the house.





One of the many things that I enjoy about Kyler is his kind, loving personality. He tells us all that he loves us....usually many times a day. He also reminds me frequently that I am his best friend. I just love how no matter what my day is like he is always there to remind me what is really important in life.


Right now Kyler loves:


Coloring


Super Heroes


Cars


&


Watching ball with Dad






I love his perseverance... he has had many challenges in his early life. However, he has been able to overcome each one of them. He reminds me that miracles occur every day....... His smile can brighten even the worst of days. He has enough spunk and energy to go on for hours. Most days I wish that I could clone that energy just to keep up with him.


We love you Kyler......and look forward to the excitement you'll bring us in the year to come!






No comments: