Friday, January 2, 2009

{Tubing at Magic}

Some people from one of our previous wards recently bought Magic Mountain, a small ski hill not too far from here. They added a tubing hill that had a little lift to get you to the top. They attach your tube to the cable and you ride in your tube to the top. We decided to take the girls and try it. Josh's brothers family also decide to come with us to try it out. Our girls loved it. I have to admit that I was pretty scared the first time I went down. I wasn't sure that my girls would even want to do it again. I was wrong they weren't a bit scared, got out of the tube and ran to get in line again. After we got the hang of it we started holding onto each others tubes so that we were in clusters of up to four tubes. We will definatly be going up again this year. Here are some pictures and videos to document our fun day....



No comments: