Thursday, July 17, 2008

Kyler is 9 months!!



Kyler had his nine month check up yesterday. (About three weeks late, not that we don't see doctors enough!) He weighs 18 lbs now and is finally in the 5th percentile. We can officially take him off of the higher calorie formula. Yay!! His head is larger than average (He's definitely a Barnes!) at 47 cm and he is 29 inches long.

He loves the bath!!



He loves to play!!




He is so mild mannered and loves to cuddle!!


This is how Kyler fell asleep last night. He was playing on the floor and I noticed that he had gotten quiet all of the sudden. This is how I found him fast asleep on the kitchen floor, tangled in his diaper bag, holding his shoe??!!

This baby has such an awesome temperament. I know, you're all sick of hearing about it!! I do think that he was given his personality for a reason. We now know that he will have to endure quite a few surgeries before he goes to Kindergarten. The surgeries will correct his eyes and his optic nerves. His little easy going happy personality has made all of the tests, treatments, and ongoing appointments so much easier. I know that Heavenly Father sent him to me this way to help make it easier on our family and especially on him. We love you Kyler!!!

3 comments:

Walters' Place said...

Hey Sweetest little boy. We miss you guys like crazy. This isn't going to be easy of us. We have to plan road trips half way. We love you. Kels- way to go on the teeth.

Karisa said...

He looks like such a sweetheart. Now if only my little one would fall asleep on the floor. Too precious.

Laurie said...

He's so cute! What happened with the doctor's though. You've left me hanging here. No worries about Target. I could see you were busy. I was trying to get Zach packed for scout camp and it was Shaelynne's birthday so we were on a schedule also.