Sunday, November 4, 2007

Unfortunately, Time Flies.......


when you have a new baby. Kyler is 6 weeks old on Wednesday! I cannot believe how fast the time has gone. I just wish that I had the time to sit and hold him for hours. I just know that one day I am going to wake up and he is going to be three, then six, etc. It has been such a neat experience to have a spirit so fresh from our Father in Heaven in our home with us. He has helped our family grow much closer and has definately helped us realize how blessed our little family is. I was thinking today about how lucky I am to be able to stay at home with our kids. When both of the girls were born I had to return to work after about six weeeks. I dreaded it, but life had to go on. Sometimes I wonder what little things I missed while I was working. I made sure that I didn't miss the big things, but I know I missed the little everyday things. As Kyler is turning six weeks I've definately spent more time thinking about how fortunate I am to stay at home and help Josh instead of working a separate job.

No comments: