Saturday, November 24, 2007

The Tooth Fairy



Last night the tooth fairy made it's first visit to our house. Kelsie had been playing with this tooth for quite some time. She insisted that it was loose. It didn't look loose to me and I have a pretty weak stomach when it comes to teeth, so I didn't dare see for myself. Well yesterday afternoon at lunch Kelsie's Grandma Barnes grabbed a napkin and yanked it out for her. At first she looked a bit scared. I don't think that she expected it to bleed.

Now she is constantly sticking her tongue in the space, she's not quite sure what to think of the whole thing. A lot of her friends have lost teeth lately and she knew all about the tooth fairy and the whole money thing. Right when she got home last night she put her tooth under her pillow and the tooth fairy brought her $2. Now she can't wait to loose all of the rest of her teeth!

No comments: