Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Plenty to be Thankful For

As I have been getting things ready for the Thanksgiving holiday I realized that I have been so busy that I haven't spent much time reflecting on what I am truly thankful for. I decided that this was a good place to list some of those things that I am thankful for in order to make me stop what I am doing and take some time to truly think about it. So, this is what I came up with....

1. My eternal family. I learn something new from them each day. It's very comforting to know that we will be together forever. I can't imagine my life without them.


2. The gospel. Without that it would would be very difficult to do what we do every day not knowing what the future held and that all this hard work will pay off in the end. I am especially grateful for the atonement. It's good to know that Heavenly Father knew that we wouldn't be perfect and helped us out a little.

3. My husband. He is such a hard worker. No matter what were to happen I know that he would do anything to provide for his family. He also knows how to play when the time is right. He is such a good daddy to his kids. We all love him very much!!


4. My home. Not only my home, but that it is where it is. I am so blessed to be able to live in a free country. We have so much here that so many people around the world do not have.


5. Good friends. It is so nice to know that there are other women facing the same challenges every day. How nice it is to be able to surround yourself with them to uplift and inspire you.





What are you thankful for???

No comments: