Saturday, October 6, 2007

Happy Birthday Kamrin!!

Yesterday was Kamrin's 3rd birthday. She got to have two of her friends come and play and eat lunch with her. Afterward we got ready to have family over. She really wanted to have a homemade Dora cake. I ordered the pan to make it, but since the baby was born a little later than we thought he would be I had no time to make that fancy cake. So, while I was at Target I found some little Dora party favor figurines on clearance and thought that I could make a quick cake with the figurines on top. It wasn't quite what I had wanted to do, but under the circumstances it was all that I could do. Kamrin was so excited when she helped put the figurines on the cake. She wouldn't have been any happier if I had spent all of that time making the other cake!! She is such a good girl. She has done very well adjusting to all of the changes that have gone on here, with Kelsie going to school and the baby being born. We are so lucky to have her in our family!



No comments: