Sunday, March 15, 2009

{Great Inspiration}

Lately, with all that is going on around us in our country and world it seems like it's becoming so difficult to find positive inspiration around us. I have been finding myself having a more difficult time being positive and this has a definate influnce in my home. I found this on Youtube and it really hit home for me. It made me think about what I can do better for me and my family. I am responsible for not only creating physical things, but for creating the atmosphere in my home, for creating better relationships with those I care about, and overall creating the outcome of the situations placed upon me. I have realized that I need to take more time for myself and my family. I need to Simplify my life, less distractions and outside influences. So, this is my goal for the year....I hope you enjoy this as much as I did!

2 comments:

Karisa said...

I love it. I remember hearing him give this address and thinking how profound it is. It quickly became my motto to "Create Beauty." Thanks for sharing the clip, it's powerful. It makes me excited for the upcoming conference.

Bateman said...

Thanks Heather! I totally needed that reminder. I remember that talk and was crying then too. What an emotional bawlbaby I am. Remembering who we are gives me hope even when hope isn't easily seen.