Tuesday, September 23, 2008

{Hunting Widow}


So I've been thinking that I should change the name of my blog to diaries of a hunting widow, what do you think? I spend so much time in the fall alone (I'm not complaining I like it.) that I am definitely a hunting widow, though. For this trip they decided to go down the Salmon River and hunt from the river. Who knows when they will be back. That takes at least a week. so, Josh will miss his sons first birthday on Friday. Oh well, we will celebrate ob Sunday when he returns. Josh did make sure that before he left we purchased Kyler a lifetime hunting license for his birthday. I guess he feels like he has to pass the tradition on, I just hope Kyler likes to hunt.....

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Maybe should should make him a "scrapbooking" widower or a "shopping" widower...fair is fair, right?!?! The kiddos are adorable! Miss you guys :(