Sunday, July 22, 2012

(Kids)

We had a few minutes as we headed to church the other day to take a quick picture.......After looking at it and realizing that over the past year we haven't taken a whole lot of time to take pictures like we used to. I looked at this picture and thought a lot about how much older they all look. I often wonder what they would tell you about the past year.....what were their fears?? their joys?? what will they remember or take from this experience?? I look at this picture and am so thankful that I had them here with me. I never had time to be angry or sad, because I always knew that they needed me to be strong and carry on. I am so thankful for each of their sweet spirits and the individual personalities that they have. I know without a doubt that they were each sent to our home for a reason, now more than ever!

No comments: