Kelsie has learned some pretty large words for a second grader. Each week her class learned a new word and then had to write sentences using that word each week. She really comes up with some pretty crazy sentences sometimes. For journaling purposes I thought that I should record some of them.
1. Expunged: to wipe out or erase.
* I wish that my sister was expunged.
* My sister is cantankerous, my mom and dad are not.
3. fledling: an inexperienced person
* My sister is a fledling at the things she does.
Do you see the pattern here?
4. jeopardy: danger of harm
* A deer is in jeopardy if my dad is there.
5. Mellifluous: sweet voice
* My mom's voice is not mellifluous.